Friday, January 17, 2014

Aloha Hawaii!


I don't know where to begin! Well let me just begin. I don't have the capacity to bore you with a long drawn out post at the moment but that will come later. We just arrived in Hawaii. I am using my cell phone to write this post, and as soon as I can get to my laptop and find a cafe with free wifi, I'll upload my blog entries I've written from the past week. So, back to Hawaii; we are on our way to downtown Hilo! We've made one stop at a target in which I thought was totally awesome-- my friend Ky says "it's Hawaii, you can do anything"-- so of course I proceeded in the store with no shirt! It's like 80 degrees and the weather is perfect! We are on our way to hangout, cliff jump, and take in all that Hawaii has to offer; well for the most part. I brought my journal so I can make observations for my classes, and all of my cameras! (thanks Mr. Reid, and Symone) guys I'm going to get back to the festivities, my friends in the truck are waiting for me..... Aloha! 

No comments:

Post a Comment